Phuket is one of the favourite Southeast Asian holiday destinations, as this island is nestled in a tropical paradise that lies next to the Andaman Sea, and if you are looking to book for next year’s holiday in the tropical paradise island of Phuket, here are some unique attractions that you should include in your itinerary.
- Take a Yacht Day Trip – This is a must, as you can experience the wonders of the Andaman Sea, with diverse marine life, and if you like scuba diving or snorkelling, the skipper can take you to the very best diving spots. There is luxury yacht charter in Phuket from established tour operators, and they have numerous day trip packages available, which include a visit to the Phi Phi Islands, where the movie, The Beach was filmed. If you search online, you will find yacht charter firms based in Phuket, and whether you want a day trip, or a voyage of a few days, they have all the solutions.
- Playing One of the Top Golf Courses – Whether the stunning Red Mountain Golf Club, or the fabulous Mission Hills Golf Resort, you must take on the challenge of a premier golf course, of which there are many in Phuket. The green fees are very reasonable when compared to Europe or the US, and you can search online and book your round online, and you can rent clubs if you didn’t bring your own. It is hot playing in Thailand, but they have golf carts and caddies, which makes things a lot easier, and remember to stay hydrated. Here are some tips for travellers in Southeast Asia, which is very informative and well worth the read.
- Try Kiteboarding – This is an amazing experience, and if you have the basics of surfing, you should be able to manoeuvre the kite around, and like most things, the more practice you get, the better you become. Lessons are inexpensive and this is a highly addictive pastime that is likely to become an obsession while you are in Phuket.
- Learning to Cook Thai Food – There are numerous Thai cooking classes in Phuket, where you can learn to make coconut cream curries and delicious Thai desserts. When you get home, source all the ingredients and you can impress your friends with authentic Thai food, which is a skill that will be with you for the rest of your life.
- Big Game Fishing – If you would like a shot at catching a huge Marlin, there are boats that leave Phuket for a day of deep-sea game fishing. The charter company provides all the fishing equipment, bait and refreshments during the 7-hour trip, which takes you to the premier fishing spots where you could land a monster fish. For more tourist information in Thailand, click here,
If you spend some time researching online, you can plan the ideal holiday in Phuket, and look forward to what will surely be the holiday of a lifetime.