We’ve all dreamt of lounging on the sun deck on a glamorous superyacht, sipping on our favourite cocktail, and as soon as our lottery numbers come up, that’s one of the first things we will arrange. Yet when you get together with some of your friends and share the cost, chartering a superyacht suddenly becomes very affordable. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider a superyacht as your next holiday experience.
- Five Star Luxury – It doesn’t get any better than a luxury superyacht; built for the millionaire lifestyle, and with vessels that can accommodate from 10 to 40 people in opulent luxury, you will find a superyacht that is ideal for your group. A professional crew take care of everything, leaving you to party and enjoy the breath-taking scenery on one of the many decks, or chill out in the hot tub in the evenings, with champagne on ice. This is luxury at its best, with a professional crew to ensure you have everything you need, and with some great water sports toys, you’ll have lots of opportunities to play!
- Tailored Charter – You might, for example, fancy exploring the tranquil Andaman Sea, and with affordable yacht charter in Phuket that allows you to make the decisions regarding destinations and timelines, you are the boss. There are lots of interesting ports in this region, and the skipper knows the waters like the back of his hand and can make some recommendations. The Malaysian coast is really something, with miles and miles of pristine beaches and with your own yacht, you can stop when you wish.
- Affordable – As an example, let’s take 7 couples, each with their own private cabin and calculate the cost of a 2-3 week package in a 5-star resort, which would cost more per person than an all-inclusive superyacht charter. Superyacht charter is within everyone’s reach, and with vessels that can accommodate 30+ people, large groups are not an issue.
- A Moving Holiday – When you charter a yacht, you decide where you go, and as you glide through tropical waters, your backdrop is constantly changing. There’s something exciting about exploring unknown waters, especially in the experienced hands of the captain, who can make a few recommendations for great spots to drop anchor.
- Family & Friends – There’s no better way to holiday with those you love than being together on a superyacht, and with 5-star luxury and a few toys to keep you amused, you can enjoy each other’s company in style.
If you have a large social circle, start talking to your friends about next year’s holiday and you can all sit down and explore the potential of an all-inclusive superyacht charter. Google will take you to the website of an established yacht charter company where you can browse the vessels that can accommodate between 10-40 people, with every cabin having full en-suite facilities.