If you are soon to be walking down the aisle with your partner, this will be a day to be remembered for both of you, and if any occasions warrants pulling out all the stops, it is a wedding. In this article, we will be giving you some advice on how to plan the perfect day, just in case you need some help.
- The Wedding Reception – If you would like your wedding party to be one that is remembered for all the right reasons, call in the outdoor caterers, who have the know-how and the equipment to make sure that things go as planned. You have more than enough to do with arranging everything else, so let the experts handle the catering and you can focus on having a good time. Themed weddings are really in vogue at the moment, so why not ask everyone to help by getting into the spirit of things and creating a theme to be remembered?
- The Venue – Ideally, the venue would be one that has extensive experience catering for wedding parties, as they would have you covered regarding parking, overnight accommodation and anything else that you might need. Choosing such a venue means there’s nothing left to organise, as they are able to handle everything.
- Transportation – Hopefully, you will only make your entrance and exit to your wedding party once in your life, and with affordable sports car rental, you can really do this in style. Whatever your favourite supercar, you can rent this from a specialist rental company and when it is time to leave the reception for the honeymoon, you and your partner can experience a supercar. You might prefer something a little more traditional like a horse drawn carriage or a gleaming white Rolls Royce, and either way, there are online providers who can arrange everything for you.
- The Entertainment – As we all know, a wedding party is nothing without some lively entertainment, and whether you choose a live band or a local DJ, it is worth spending some time making sure that your choices are suitable for all. Ask the DJ to prepare a few playlists that would appeal to the older crowd, plus something for the youngsters.
- The Menu – An important aspect of any social gathering, the menu could be a buffet style arrangement, or you could opt for the traditional sit-down meal, and then there is the question of drinks and refreshments. Some people allow their guests to order what they like and settle up at the end of the event, while others will put an amount of money behind the bar and once that is gone, everyone pays for their own drinks. The choice is yours.
A wedding party is the perfect time to spring a few surprises, so don’t be surprised if your guests have a few little things planned to unfold sometime during the evening, and with some careful planning, your wedding party will be one to be remembered for a very long time.